This rich and silky moisturizing cream is a customer favorite. Handmade in small batches with all organic ingredients, Coconut Hemp Face and Body Cream promotes a healing and radiant glow.
Emily created this amazing cream as an natural alternative, many skin care products found available on the market are laden with chemicals and artificial fragrances. Our premium ingredients nourish your skin day and night, no pore clogging ingredients, gentle and healing for daily use.
4oz. blue glass bottle
Organic ingredients: Filtered water, hemp oil, coconut oil, beeswax, lanolin, 500mg CBD isolate, vitamin E oil, lavender essential oil.
Topical benefits of CBD: When applied to the skin CBD has been shown to reduce inflammation, promote new healthy skin cell growth, and ease aches and pains. Research is now showing it’s effectiveness at reducing skin-wrinkles, stretch marks, and sun related damage.
Topical benefits of hemp oil:
• Non comedogenic (will not cause blocked pores), easily penetrating and highly emollient.
• Contains all 21 amino acids and one of the highest Omega 6 and 3 essential (not naturally produced by our body) fatty acids which are key components for maintaining healthy skin
• The Linoleic (62% composition) and alpa-Linolenic acids deliver potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties for treatment of acne, dermatitis and other skin inflammatory conditions etc
• Studies indicate that hemp seed oil can dramatically decrease skin dryness to alleviate itching and irritation
• Helps to improve water resistance by protecting the skin from reverse osmosis effects of water which causes skin to lose its nutrients
• Has anti-aging effects on skin by improving the composition of epidural lipids (fats in the outermost skin layer) and improve the overall functioning of skin
• Does NOT contain the psychoactive substance (tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)) associated with cannabis / marijuana
$60.00 Regular Price
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.